Sunday, February 7, 2010

Sewing bug got me again!


It's pure luck when you can find a free pattern on the net of a pattern that you really want to make. Here's my version of the oliver + s popover dress for my niece. I've added some applique circles for some added interest at the base and have even sewn her name at the base as well. It fits and she even wanted to model it for me!

I found the time this weekend to cut and sew up this dress for her and was really happy when she really wanted to come over straight away to see her new dress.

I wish I had more time to sew and to make more presents for everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the beautiful dress for Chloe. When she got home, she didn't want to take it off! I love how you have sewn her name on the bottom too.

    ReplyDelete